It only took 17 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It only took 17 years

Well after 17 years I finally forgot my anniversary date to the SCI club. It was such an easy date to remember 4 20 LOL but when it came this year I never realized it until three days later. I can only hope that the next 17 years go as well as the last

Congrats?

I know mine is October something in 07, but I've forgotten the exact date quite a while ago. Not something I care to commemorate... or maybe I'm just bad with dates... I had to double check when my mother's birthday was this year.

Comment

I'm coming up on my 17th, got a few months yet. I've forgotten it twice in the first 16, first 3yrs sucked bad, then had a run of some really good years for awhile, then went to hell for 3-4yrs. This past year has been ok, knock on wood, so hope I can sail off into a bunch more good years. Man, what a rollercoaster ride...
      "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

Happy anniversary you ol' fart!
        "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Comment

dam, I know mine 5/28 2001 230 pm I want do overs

Comment

Working...
          X