Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has YouTube channels?!

Hey what’s up everyone!

quarantine has brought out my creative side and I started a YouTube channel, it’s something I’ve always wanted to do but finally pulled the trigger on! I find it super therapeutic to create content and it pushes me to try new things! Was wondering if anyone else has a channel I can check out? I’ll link my latest video below and you can check it out, only if you want to tho! No pressure!

Channeled my inner Rocky in today’s YouTube video and I’m pretty sure my neighbors think I’m nuts. Check it out and laugh along with me!

As a quadriplegic with limited upper body movement bigger wheelchair ramps can be quite tricky! The ramp to my house is quite large, but it must be conquered on my road to independence!

https://youtu.be/_3uGWH8IvRk

if you have a channel, leave in the comments and I’ll check it out!

Love your video and your outfit! I'm not familiar with "subscribing" and have a question: when I get to page that asks for my email to subscribe, then a page asking my password - do I add my email password or make a new one for subscribing? Sorry, my excuse is I'm very elderly!

Comment

Working...
    X