Hey guys, I?m walking again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, I?m walking again!

With an exoskeleton LOL. I’ve been part of a research project since October, measuring the health benefits of regular Lokomotion in paralyzed patients. Anyways, check it out. It?s similar to the one I did for years ago, but more intense.

Cool.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Great job.
      That's gotta feel good.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

fantastic

Comment

That's awesome! How does it feel? It looks exhausting!

Comment

Amazing! Good job!

Comment

So cool..Stay with it so others may learn.
                I refuse to tip toe through life, only to arrive safely at death.

Comment

Feels great! The first sessions are all about getting over the bp chute from standing again, then balance and equilibrium shifts. I'd gone from 40 steps the first session to over 1200 by the end.

Comment

I posted this video in the carecure forum on facebook couple weeks ago, I found it somewhere on the internet. I didn't know it was you Christopher, that's awesome bro!
                    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Cool, i lost to much bone density and they won’t allow me to even try locomotor training.
                      "Some people say that, the longer you go the better it gets the more you get used to it, I'm actually finding the opposite is true."

-Christopher Reeve on his Paralysis

Comment

I came back to CareCure after being gone a long time and was looking for you, Christopher. That's awesome!

And people talk bad about Canadian healthcare… That exoskeleton is cool.

Comment

damn that gait looks clean. what exo is that?

Comment

Awesome Christopher!

Comment

Looking good, man!

Comment

Working...
                              X