No announcement yet.

winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dam wind is screaming around house its cold and my house is pretty tight no drafts

Comment

Originally posted by vjls View Post
      that's to dam cold I am on a trail riding site they were in wy shoveling 10 feet of snow to get out of mountains hd a pack string of 73 horses and mules. it was wild
      Can you tell me the trail riding site? I'd like to check it out. (Sorry to change the subject)

Comment

HTCAA | Horse Trails & Camping Across America its on face book just friend them wow beautiful country all over usa and just really beautiful.. I used to ride made my living at for years at racetrack in ca

also that's how I ended up on this site my horse fell going to the first barrel in Montgomery al

Comment

29 degrees early this morning. Read (somewhere) that it was warmer in Alaska.
          Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway
          Steve Mcqueen (Mr Cool)

Comment

Originally posted by vjls View Post
            HTCAA | Horse Trails & Camping Across America its on face book just friend them wow beautiful country all over usa and just really beautiful.. I used to ride made my living at for years at racetrack in ca

also that's how I ended up on this site my horse fell going to the first barrel in Montgomery al
            Amazing experiences you have had. Thanks for the information!

Comment

vjls, I ride a little. Used to be an avid trail rider and used to post stuff to that FB group. I have a neurological disorder so me being in a chair is from my DNA. I am getting old and so is my horse, plus people I used to ride with lost interest, moved away, one died. I used to go on pack trips every summer. Last one was in 2012. Anyhow, hello
              chair user since 2009 from a neurological disorder

Comment

I don't ride but it looks fun.

The nylon spandex stretch pants mix has worked well. Used to wear cotton sweats everyday for the first year. Graduating to jeans was a big deal and helped me feel less like a patient. Now it's back to loving the athletic wear lol. Going to try some better quality less baggy non cotton pants.

The tights can be tough to get on. Usually medium size has enough room but I couldn't even get them up over my butt. Bought 2XL and they are staying up so far. Easier to get on. Transfers are much less effort but a little caution is good when sitting on the edge of the bed. You can slide off before you realize it's happening. If my nuts didn't show I'd wear these out in public.
                "Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed." - Hunter Thompson
                T5/6 complete

Comment

Working...
                X