Clear All

Originally posted by Tim C. View Post
    Legendary, stuff of legend
    I love the Golden Age of Hollywood.

Comment

Originally posted by Le Todd View Post
      I love the Golden Age of Hollywood.
      Fan of TCM turner Classic movie ?
      I can get lost in my loneliness watching '30 s - 60's movies all afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Oddity View Post
        I'm a pirate. Arrrrrrrrrrr.
        And yet you call yourself oddity

Comment

When I add an avatar, it will probably be of me on my race Husqvarna in action or my street racer Cafe Norton.
          When I feel like messing with my pics to get them down to 19kb, I'll avatar one.

The animated avatars, moving quickly, irritate the hell out of me. Wish they didn't exist. Peripheral vision distraction. Could they cause seizures to those with epilepsy?
          Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway
          Steve Mcqueen (Mr Cool)

Comment

Husqvarna?
            this a person, place or thing?

Comment

picture of my Harley I built

Comment

Originally posted by Tim C. View Post
                Husqvarna?
                this a person, place or thing?
                Husqvarna, a company in Sweden (originally), founded in the 1500's as a foundry making armor, swords, pots, and pans. Industrial revolution - they expanded to sewing machines, chain saws, shot guns, rifles, shot gun/rifle combo, and motorcycles. They had a V-Twin road bike in the late 1890's and great dirt bikes in the 1960's and 70's, also the best industrial sewing machines ever.
                Sadly, 1983 was the last year for anything real Husky from Sweden. Oldest manufacture on earth succumb to the investment whores of Wall Street. Cagiva bought the name and made shitty motorcycles. Then the Husky maquie became part of a big investment conglomerate along with Ducati, MV Agusta, and many others. Most things with Husqvarna name today is made by Poulan.
                The Husky logo is mistaken for a crown on top of a circle. It is actually guns sights as looking down the barrel of a gun.
                Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway
                Steve Mcqueen (Mr Cool)

Comment

Originally posted by Gearhead View Post
                  Husqvarna, a company in Sweden (originally), founded in the 1500's as a foundry making armor, swords, pots, and pans. Industrial revolution - they expanded to sewing machines, chain saws, shot guns, rifles, shot gun/rifle combo, and motorcycles. They had a V-Twin road bike in the late 1890's and great dirt bikes in the 1960's and 70's, also the best industrial sewing machines ever.
                  Sadly, 1983 was the last year for anything real Husky from Sweden. Oldest manufacture on earth succumb to the investment whores of Wall Street. Cagiva bought the name and made shitty motorcycles. Then the Husky maquie became part of a big investment conglomerate along with Ducati, MV Agusta, and many others. Most things with Husqvarna name today is made by Poulan.
                  The Husky logo is mistaken for a crown on top of a circle. It is actually guns sights as looking down the barrel of a gun.
                  thanks for the factoid, what a variety of mfg.

Comment

Working...
                  X