No announcement yet.

Older Members Still Around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just realized I met chistinachina on here. and we ended up being like family when I moved to china. I lived there for 6 yrs, and they took me under their wing. I was introduced to their city through them, and met the girl I almost married and lived with for 3 years. and it all roots back to here. whoa.

Comment

• Still hanging in. Just read the news about foolish old and RDF. Times keep slipping? Thanks for starting the post Todd.

Comment

• Para since 77. I don't respond here to often but perhaps I should. Still here in the DFW area and helping to run RISE ADAPTIVE SPORTS for 13 years now.
        Rick Brauer or just call me - Mr B

http://www.riseadventures.org

Comment

• Hi Donno, my forever hero. I hope your life has been filled with sunshine and stellar conversation..

Did someone say we lost Feisty? I would love to hear that I am wrong – – she always made me laugh.
          Last edited by Random; 03-04-2020, 11:23 AM.

Comment

• Still chugging along. I learned a lot from the members of this site and still check in every now and then.

Comment

• We’ve lost so many awesome members. I remember the heated posts during the Obama-McCain election! Crazy! It has slowed down on here, however I still depend on this site for information, input, advice. Still love CareCure!

Comment

• Well, I am kind of still here. My injury was in 2004 and that's when I joined and was pretty active for a few years. Then I started to check in less and less as I noticed the traffic slowing down. Now, I just drop in every few months to see if anything new is happening in the SCI world. Hope all is well with you and everyone else!
                Many Blessings,
                Josh

So we can say with confidence, The Lord is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?" Hebrew13:6

Comment

• Just checking in now and then, glad to see this place is still up and going.
                  T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

Comment

• Same with me - I still check in every now and then especially when I'm having issues.
                    T12 Incomplete - Walking with Crutches, Injured in Oct 2003

Comment

• I?m still here every once in a while. Is Dr. Young still coming here? I miss getting email thread updates. I was also on SpineWire/CanDo.
                      "Some people say that, the longer you go the better it gets the more you get used to it, I'm actually finding the opposite is true."

-Christopher Reeve on his Paralysis

Comment

• Originally posted by Imight View Post
                        scorpion still around? I forget his gfs name, the asian girl.

Also JenJen from Arizona that was a mod. I remember meeting her in AZ when I went to meet my sister. We were actually supposed to meet rybread together (RIP)
                        I stop by once in a blue moon but rarely for years now. I've been living in downtown Los Angeles for 5 years now, after 5 years in Denver. Still lettering comics full-time, doing some design and art/illustration, did the poster for the Take A Look At This Heart documentary about sex and love in the disabled community. Also dipping my toes in filmmaking, directed and edited a short film recently, have some other stuff in the works. Coming up on my 30-year SCI anniversary this October.

Haven't seen her in a long time, but chick is still doing well, and we keep in touch. JenJen is now an Arizona Congresswoman. I keep in touch with November, StevenEdwards, and stephen212, who's also out here in LA but haven't met up with him yet (my fault). Haven't talked with many other CC people. I was following Lynnifer on Twitter -- was sad to hear she's gone, along with too many others.

Not on FB, just Twitter and Instagram.

Here's the short film I did with some friends, in case anyone's interested...
                        Last edited by Scorpion; 04-23-2020, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X