No announcement yet.

Older Members Still Around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been around since June 2003. I am old by age if not by time on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim C. View Post
      Any photos you willing to share of the Katrina aftermath in your area?
      In ny it seemed so distant yet impacted so many.
      Was when I first heard of Conde...
      I?d have to find them, but certainly. I remember riding through with my parents after, it was so apocalyptic.

Comment

Still around. I think about everyone from here all the time. Had some good times.

Comment

"Busted cars don't happen in SWVA?"

Much slower pace. Some people use brakes and turn signals down there.
          Last edited by graybeard; 15 Sep 2019, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRainman View Post
            Thanks, DA is what I meant.
            Holy crap, Rainman is the infamous DA? Man I'da never put that together. Unless I'm remembering the wrong person, I got a picture with you in Austin, in like '08, when Wise first had his conference down there. Good times, and was fun talking with ya.
            "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

Originally posted by McDuff View Post
              Holy crap, Rainman is the infamous DA? Man I'da never put that together. Unless I'm remembering the wrong person, I got a picture with you in Austin, in like '08, when Wise first had his conference down there. Good times, and was fun talking with ya.
              No, not at all. Rainman was trying to find out what happened to DA. He is not DA.

(KLD)
              The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

I fear that I’m a few years behind the times, and that I also may be missing news already posted about some of these people. I was happy to notice a recent post from Dark Eyed Daisy I think.

Did we ever figure out who Maya from Oregon is?
                Did someone mention RDF?
                Foolish?
                Rhino?
                Keps?
                I want to know their thoughts about the shenanigans going on in their public life. I’ll put that in politics.

Looking for people and reading some old birthday threads is such a trip down memory lane.

Comment

What about 2JazzyJeff?
                  "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and other people may not be able to tell the difference."

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
                    No, not at all. Rainman was trying to find out what happened to DA. He is not DA.

(KLD)
                    Oh, I see that now, read things wrong when tired. Sorry Rainman. Thanks KLD
                    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

Originally posted by 24/7 Quad View Post
                      What about 2JazzyJeff?
                      Hasn't logged on here since 2014. /forum/member.php?9647-2jazzyjeff

(KLD)
                      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthQuad View Post
                        Still around. I think about everyone from here all the time. Had some good times.
                        oh yes north quad, now among the ''great silent majority'' around here

Comment

Jeff bought a boat and a house on a lake in Georgia... He posts all the time on Facebook. I think most of the old timers still alive are still on FB. I miss arguing with folks but alas I think we all mellowed out with old age. I have talked about buying an RV and traveling my whole adult life. The stars have aligned and I aim to see the rest of the world if I am granted the time. I miss so many that I would not have even known if not for Carecure. Ante, Jerry, Al Havel, Lynnifer, Heathquad, and the list goes on.
                          T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by darkeyed_daisy View Post
                            I have talked about buying an RV and traveling my whole adult life. The stars have aligned and I aim to see the rest of the world if I am granted the time.
                            Safe and happy journeys, darkeyed_daisy! So nice to see your name on a post.
                            MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

Originally posted by darkeyed_daisy View Post
                              Jeff bought a boat and a house on a lake in Georgia... He posts all the time on Facebook. I think most of the old timers still alive are still on FB. I miss arguing with folks but alas I think we all mellowed out with old age. I have talked about buying an RV and traveling my whole adult life. The stars have aligned and I aim to see the rest of the world if I am granted the time. I miss so many that I would not have even known if not for Carecure. Ante, Jerry, Al Havel, Lynnifer, Heathquad, and the list goes on.
                              I wonder where he went as he did not live far from me when I lived in ga

Comment

Present! Not as much as the past but this place has been and is a great resource for all things gimpy.

Comment

Working...
                                X