No announcement yet.

Older Members Still Around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not an old time member like many on here, but I think I joined about a decade ago. My injury will be 12 years ago in a bit under a month. I don't check the site nearly as often as I did early on...back then I had so much to learn and I got so much great info and advice on here over the years! Someone had mentioned Joe (NoDecafPlz). Sorry to say that he passed a couple years ago. He was a good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by tarantella View Post
      I'm not an old time member like many on here, but I think I joined about a decade ago. My injury will be 12 years ago in a bit under a month. I don't check the site nearly as often as I did early on...back then I had so much to learn and I got so much great info and advice on here over the years! Someone had mentioned Joe (NoDecafPlz). Sorry to say that he passed a couple years ago. He was a good guy.
      Man, a lot of sad news these days. Very sorry to hear Van Damn, Feisty and Joe up and went. Cannot believe the toll SCI and spinal cord/neuro diseases have taken on our group here over time.

Comment

Working...
      X