• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 24/7 Quad View Post
    What about 2JazzyJeff?
    He’s well. We are friends on FB.

Comment

What's going on Todd and Team?

I haven't been on since 2016. I miss this crew.

I hope everyone is staying healthy!

-Pete

Comment

Not here much, on FB though.
        Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
        don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post

I stop by once in a blue moon but rarely for years now. I've been living in downtown Los Angeles for 5 years now, after 5 years in Denver. Still lettering comics full-time, doing some design and art/illustration, did the poster for the Take A Look At This Heart documentary about sex and love in the disabled community. Also dipping my toes in filmmaking, directed and edited a short film recently, have some other stuff in the works. Coming up on my 30-year SCI anniversary this October.

Haven't seen her in a long time, but chick is still doing well, and we keep in touch. JenJen is now an Arizona Congresswoman. I keep in touch with November, StevenEdwards, and stephen212, who's also out here in LA but haven't met up with him yet (my fault). Haven't talked with many other CC people. I was following Lynnifer on Twitter -- was sad to hear she's gone, along with too many others.

Not on FB, just Twitter and Instagram.

Here's the short film I did with some friends, in case anyone's interested...
          whoa good to hear from you man.

daaaaamn jennifer is a congresswoman? niiiiice.

when i go back home to LA we should link up.
          Last edited by Imight; 19 Oct 2020, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Watched your short film. Was entertaining and interesting. Great Job! I remember working on the Active File tv series in '71. It was first time shot with video tape; dang now it's shot on a Iphone!

Comment

Working...
            X