Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fashion Accesssories? What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fashion Accesssories? What do you think?

Looks like this purse would be very easy for someone to steal with a grab and run.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    Looks like this purse would be very easy for someone to steal with a grab and run.
    (KLD)
    Agree. There are really attractive, stylish waist packs and cross-body bags available these days - those are the kinds I like. Much harder to rip off and run with.
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post

(KLD)
      I like this one better: https://quokkabag.com/. I've been using them for a few years now.

Comment

The logo “Designed To Seen” That is my logo as well, without embellishments.
        You C.A.N.
        Conquer Adversity Now

Comment

I could not tell what they were selling. What a mess.
          Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Comment

I LIKE THE MARSUPIAL bag, the kind sewn into your flesh.

Comment

Working...
            X