Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Kids say the darndest things!

I had to stop by my dental office this afternoon and pick up my occlusal guard.

I enter the vestibule then main office door was propped opened and I rolled up to the arc shaped reception desk.

To my left is a small waiting area with chairs and to my right are three chairs and a bunch of toys, Barbies, Barbie house, block some plastic cars and there were two young girls playing with the toys. I saw them but I didn't pay any attention to them. I was waiting for the receptionist to return looking straight forward.

One little girl said to me, "Nice 'chair!" I was shocked!

I replied, "Well, thank you!"

I was really amazed by her manners.

Many years ago when Midway Mall was a full mall and not a mall ready to be razed. I was rolling down the mall and a little boy says to his mom, "I want one of those!"

Referring to my 'chair. I said to myself, "No you don't!"

Ti
    "We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by difficulties."

If she said "nice chair", I feel like she probably knows someone that uses one. It's always wheelchair, otherwise.
    Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

Comment

Little boy in the grocery store many years ago, walked up to me "Nice stroller mister"

Comment

Originally posted by baldfatdad View Post
        Little boy in the grocery store many years ago, walked up to me "Nice stroller mister"
        HAHA! Man are you crippled.
        Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

Comment

Coincident. Saturday a checkout clerk at the supermarket said, "nice chair you got there."

Comment

Working...
          X