Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

florida living......

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    yep, comparable to our ho in ohio. we arent in a flood zone at our new florida home.
    Originally posted by vjls View Post
    mine is not bad considering I am on coast in a flood zone I do not have flood ins though as I own it and if it floods at 20 feet we never coming back
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

    Comment


    • #77
      It’s the same shit everywhere

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by fuentejps View Post
        yep, comparable to our ho in ohio. we arent in a flood zone at our new florida home.
        hey when you move don/t know how close to cost or hurricane but it helps to have a list of what you need and if you are in a zone to evaluate. fyi I am staying up to cat 2

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by vjls View Post
          hey when you move don/t know how close to cost or hurricane but it helps to have a list of what you need and if you are in a zone to evaluate. fyi I am staying up to cat 2
          Remember this:
          "It's not THAT the wind is blowing, it's WHAT the wind is blowing"
          Ron White
          Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway
          Steve Mcqueen (Mr Cool)

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Gearhead View Post
            Remember this:
            "It's not THAT the wind is blowing, it's WHAT the wind is blowing"
            Ron White
            THAT WHY I AM PUTTING IN CLEAR OR 85% clear storm shutters I got lucky last time plus 486.00 a year on insurance

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by vjls View Post
              THAT WHY I AM PUTTING IN CLEAR OR 85% clear storm shutters I got lucky last time plus 486.00 a year on insurance
              good deal, re; insurance, but how do those clear shutters work?

              Comment

              Working...
              X