Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wal-Mart: No shopping Baskets for Disabled

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Need a Walmart basket? I just happened to have one here. Snagged it a while back when they were impossible to find and take it every trip. But nowadays I do most of my shopping for stuff online, and groceries, I order online and pickup. Quick and easy.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

    Comment


    • #17
      *casually acts like she doesn't own a few walmart baskets*
      Blog:
      Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

      Comment


      • #18
        And this is why there are no baskets in the store. (Only partially kidding)


        Originally posted by betheny View Post
        *casually acts like she doesn't own a few walmart baskets*
        Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

        Comment


        • #19
          I’ve only taken one grocery store basket in my life. I told the bagging lady to “please leave me the basket” since they usually bag everything then hand you fifteen separate plastic bags for the nineteen items you purchase, which is a bit unwieldy. She took this to mean don’t bag anything at all and just put it back into the basket. No bags whatsoever. I wasn’t about to carry my groceries inside my house one by one on my lap because I had no bag so I left them in the basket when I put it in my trunk.

          Comment


          • #20
            I couldn't find any shopping baskets for sale in single quantity the last time I looked. Today, you can buy just one shopping basket on Amazon or ebay for $20.

            Comment


            • #21
              Just bought this one for $7.75. After shipping it was $15.50. It's metal and better quality than plastic ones for $20.

              Comment


              • #22
                Looks like a possibility. Let us know how it works out and holds up.

                Thanks

                Originally posted by August West View Post
                Just bought this one for $7.75. After shipping it was $15.50. It's metal and better quality than plastic ones for $20.
                Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Wal-Mart and other stores are missing out on a public relation bonanza. They should offer, at no cost, special baskets with the store name and a message: Wal-Mart Cares. Having a store employee recognize a shopper?s need and offer a basket that could go home with the user would make a huge positive impression, at very small cost to the store.
                  You C.A.N.
                  Conquer Adversity Now

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by wazabiker View Post
                    Wal-Mart and other stores are missing out on a public relation bonanza. They should offer, at no cost, special baskets with the store name and a message: Wal-Mart Cares. Having a store employee recognize a shopper?s need and offer a basket that could go home with the user would make a huge positive impression, at very small cost to the store.
                    online Walmart is fantastic everything is fresh indate and they load ur car you get to check everything before they load it

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      How does that really work. Do you have to tip anybody and how do you pays for it?. I like paying in cash. Guess if you order online you pay by credit card huh?
                      Art

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        no tipping yes I pay cc but delete as soon as I finish what I like is I can shop a week ahead and add to my list in all honestly my care giver pick up and she checks if they sub she calls me to ok it

                        we do every 2 weeks

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X