Merry Christmas 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas 2018

Merry Christmas from all the SCI-Nurses to the CareCure family.

(KLD)
    Attached Files
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Beautiful image, KLD. Merry Christmas to you and all SCI-Nurses and members of this community.
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

And a very Merry Christmas to you and yours - and to all here!

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone here on CC.

Comment

Thanks! Merry Christmas to everyone.
          "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Comment

Merriest of Christmas's to all. Peace on Earth and good will towards man.
            I refuse to tip toe through life, only to arrive safely at death.

Comment

Thanks, and best wishes to everyone on CC!
              This holiday I am remembering last year at this time - I was having shoulder pain that was causing serious problems with transfers. Saw doc and got a program of OTC meds, prescription gel, and daily exercise - 30 to 35 minutes of light stretching and controlled movement routines. It has helped tremendously and this year I'm much more functional in my chair. The daily exercise is now a habit that I'll continue.
              I am so very grateful to CC for helping me cope and offer advice - so, thank you all for this site.

Comment

Thank you, KLD and Merry Christmas to everyone.

Comment

Grateful for the CC community. Merry Christmas to all!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all!

Comment

AlSO Grateful for the CC community. Merry Christmas to all!
                      I miss Lynnifer. I bet she's still mocking our Trump there.

Comment

Merry Christmas, KLD and the whole Care Cure community.

Comment

Merry Christmas, hope all had a great day!

Comment

Thank you very much for the wishes, and the help you all provide. May you and everyone here have a happy and healthy new year.
                            Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Comment

Working...
                            X