Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jennifer Spence (Lynnifer) dead at 46. Obituary

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    She will be missed.

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Jim View Post
      Art, as a member of CC for 20+ yrs, and now Administrator, in Jennifer Spence's honor, MANY women were subject to abuse on this website for a long time. The disgusting behavior that was allowed, ripped into their souls, an silenced them. We lost many amazing women/families that were the bedrock of this community.
      Since taking over the site, I have tried to put an end to it.

      We are soon launching a new website. This is our website, if anyone has any ideas/suggestions, please speak up- jimbenn@rutgers.edu.
      I feel like I stumbled into the men's locker room, only to like what I'm hearing! I miss her, too, guys. Like so many of us, she built a home here. She must have found it welcoming more than not, because she kept coming back. I've been thinking how remarkable it is that Jenn jumped out of the fam home as fast as that chair could take her, 18 if that, and she thrived. She believed in hard work and following rules. Mentally, though, she had no boundaries. Just a lot of curiosity and character, you know?
      Blog:
      Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by betheny View Post
        I've been thinking how remarkable it is that Jenn jumped out of the fam home as fast as that chair could take her, 18 if that, and she thrived. She believed in hard work and following rules. Mentally, though, she had no boundaries. Just a lot of curiosity and character, you know?
        Yes, agree completely. I loved her spirit, passion, wit and intelligence. She was engaged with life, despite her suffering. I am glad she's free and wouldn't wish anything else for her, but wow, will I miss her.
        MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by betheny View Post
          I feel like I stumbled into the men's locker room, only to like what I'm hearing! I miss her, too, guys. Like so many of us, she built a home here. She must have found it welcoming more than not, because she kept coming back. I've been thinking how remarkable it is that Jenn jumped out of the fam home as fast as that chair could take her, 18 if that, and she thrived. She believed in hard work and following rules. Mentally, though, she had no boundaries. Just a lot of curiosity and character, you know?
          Couldn't agree more

          Comment


            #20
            Ah shit, why does He take our best?

            Comment


              #21
              I took a long hiatus from here, but have been quietly following some of the post about Jenn. Thoughts and prayers to her family. She was always so positive and helpful; she will be missed!

              Comment


                #22
                Holy shit. I cant believe she is gone. One really tough gal. she is gonna be missed. RIP Jenn.

                Comment


                  #23
                  I logged in to pay my respects, and condolences

                  Edit: just read the other thread
                  Last edited by Imight; 23 Dec 2018, 6:25 AM.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Farewell lynnifer. Lynnifer, I am listening to this at the mo and it does to me what it has always done.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFxxQnhT5XQ

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Online condolences can still be left here. https://ridgetown.mckinlayfuneralhom...#content-start
                      Blog:
                      Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by betheny View Post
                        Online condolences can still be left here. https://ridgetown.mckinlayfuneralhom...#content-start
                        Thanks, betheny.
                        MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Fly free Jennifer, you will be missed here.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X