Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard from Jennifer Spence? (Lynnifer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    I'm glad you're here Todd. If we lose Jennifer, it's gonna be a tough one for me. We've lost too many. I think it was Betheny who used to sat Fuck, fuck, fukity fuck for times like this.
    Amen to that, Patrick.

I think it was Obieone who said the fuckity fuck thing? Maybe my memory is off about that.
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

An FB post said she is in a coma and her meds are being disconnected.

Comment

An update is coming.

Comment

She has passed. This one hits hard. Nothing but love her way. I believe it matters to continue sending as much her way as we can. Please do. - Dale
          "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Comment

We all miss you, Jenn. Rest in peace.

Comment

Rest peacefully Jenn!

I always wanted to hear what she had to say on here right, wrong or indifferent.

I checked out her posts even if I wasn't interested in the topic she was commenting on.

She was the girl/woman next door on here.

I can go on and on....
              Last edited by Patton57; 12-16-2018, 10:10 PM.

Comment

RIP Jenn. I know you said you were ready to go and life has not been kind to you, but we'll still miss you here. May you finally be at peace.
                "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Oh, Jen. Run free and do all the things you haven't been able to do since age 12.
                  MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

Thank you for your friendship, Jennifer. I will be forever grateful for your kindness to me. Be free. I hope we get to meet in the next life. Love you always.

Comment

This such sad news. I too would read threads simply because she posted in them. She was such a smart, informed contributer to this site. She was also very funny a times. I will miss her nonjudmental attitude towards other members and her constant willingness to help everyone. She will be dearly missed. R.I.P Jenn.

Comment

She was very nice and a kind person. Rest in peace.

Comment

As much as anyone, Jenn was the heart and soul of CareCure.
                          stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

Originally posted by stephen212 View Post
                            As much as anyone, Jenn was the heart and soul of CareCure.
                            Truly.

Comment

Your pain and suffering is over Jenn. Please know that you left a gigantic mark in the hearts and souls here, mine included. You are sincerely missed.
                              I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

RIP Jenn at least she is pain free now. so sad she waited too long to get the medical care she desperately needed. we all tend to do just what she did, let this be an eye opener to all of us.
                                T6 Incomplete due to a Spinal cord infarction July 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X