Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard from Jennifer Spence? (Lynnifer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't your sister get on somebody's case about this? 7 days without help! Inexcusable.
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

Where are you? Maybe one of us can find someone to come in and advocate for you? I don't have a ton of Canadian friends, but I have some!
      T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Comment

I'd be pushing the call button every ten minutes until I got the help I needed....but I'm sure you're already doing that!
        T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Comment

Jennifer is in ICU. She's fighting. But she may choose to rest this time.

Keep her in your thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthQuad View Post

I certainly am, NorthQuad. Thank you for this update.
            MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

Absolutely
              I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

Jennifer has spirit.

Comment

Her "treatment" has been appalling.

Whatever her wishes, I support her, but my hope is that she gets treatment she needs, her condition improves, she can then kick that hospitals butt (metaphorically speaking.)
                  Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Comment

Thank you.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Health care sucks all over North America. Average Longevity for all Americans is only 78 and 62.5 for mid-level quads.

Back to Jenn, I got worried when her Facebook posts ended Dec. 11.

Comment

Very sad news. Wishing her well!

Comment

Maybe in ICU she will get the intensive care she needs.

Comment

Her sister is posting any news on Lynnifer's FB wall. According to the sister, Lynnifer is still in the ICU on a ventilator. Unclear if she is conscious. Obviously she is not going to be posting here or on FB under these circumstances.

(KLD)
                            The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Peter View Post
                              Health care sucks all over North America. Average Longevity for all Americans is only 78 and 62.5 for mid-level quads.

Back to Jenn, I got worried when her Facebook posts ended Dec. 11.
                              Health care in America is why I?m actually paralyzed.

Comment

I'm glad you're here Todd. If we lose Jennifer, it's gonna be a tough one for me. We've lost too many. I think it was Betheny who used to say Fuck, fuck, fukity fuck for times like this.
                                Last edited by Patrick Madsen; 17 Dec 2018, 2:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X