Does smoking pot equal shit for brains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorthQuad View Post
    Some of the most intelligent people I know smoke weed. Top in their fields. But yes, it does effect cognitive ability.

That said, I'd take a heavy cannabis smoker over a heavy drinker any day. Just as a comparison.
    (Just a useless comparison, very)

Comment

Ummm... Dude... What was the question again...?

Comment

Individuals vary. Just as people can react very differently to a prescription drug, same with weed. I had a friend long ago who smoked every day. He was remarkably intelligent and accomplished much more than most of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Tetracyclone View Post
          Individuals vary. Just as people can react very differently to a prescription drug, same with weed. I had a friend long ago who smoked every day. He was remarkably intelligent and accomplished much more than most of us.
          Very true. My wife did 2 years at a community college: smoking daily, carrying 20 credits a semester, taking care of 2 kids and a household while I was gone all week working, and graduated with a 3.82 GPA.
          Don - Grad Student Emeritus
          T3 ASIA A 27 years post injury

Comment

I know a guy who has the most amazing garden and lovingly made tiny house. Every inch of his property is a labor of love with a lot of whimsy thrown in, it’s like something off Pinterest or a home magazine. It is a LOT of work. He is a pot smoker, and works his ass off every single day. I have an uncle who is a lifelong pothead and pretty much anything else who had an extremely successful career as a writer for TV shows and a few movies. He also was a high school drop out. Pretty sure he was also a member of the everyday working your ass off club. I know a few stereotypical potheads, but most of them don’t fit into that mold. Spend an hour sitting outside a dispensary and see for yourself. Yeah, some are obviously potheads, but most are “normal” folks. Around here a lot of them are older rancher/ag types.
            chair user since 2009 from a neurological disorder

Comment

Working...
            X