Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for new friends

Hi all,
    I am from Newcastle upon Tyne in North East UK. I am looking to make new friends and hopefully get some new ideas to cope with day to day life. I had spinal surgery in 2008, which seemed fine for a few years. In 2015 I started to notice slight changes and as the time has passed, I noticed that I was getting worse.
    My mobility started to get worse and went down hill quickly.
    I am a 42yr old married man with 8 kids.

Hello and welcome. With 8 kids how do you have time for anything, but them?

Comment

Originally posted by Wheelers2017 View Post
      Hi all,
      I am from Newcastle upon Tyne in North East UK. I am looking to make new friends and hopefully get some new ideas to cope with day to day life. I had spinal surgery in 2008, which seemed fine for a few years. In 2015 I started to notice slight changes and as the time has passed, I noticed that I was getting worse.
      My mobility started to get worse and went down hill quickly.
      I am a 42yr old married man with 8 kids.
      Welcome to the Care Cure Community. There is a treasure chest of information on this site and many friendly and helpful folks willing to discuss ideas to work through problems.

What is your current level of injury and disability? Do you use a wheelchair, crutches, cane?

Best.

Comment

I'll be your friend! I'm 45 married with a 16y old daughter and I am fcking awesome...

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun View Post
          I'll be your friend! I'm 45 married with a 16y old daughter and I am fcking awesome...
          Truth.

Comment

Hi,
            I have an incomplete sci at L4-S1, I use sticks in the home and wheelchair outside, though I am using my chair more and more.

Comment

Eight kids, like humans?

Comment

Working...
              X