Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

blue parking placard :- For folks with mental health conditions ?!?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Step 1: Move to Phoenix. Step 2: Get an old beater with crap paint and run flat tires. Step 3: Park across two spaces close to an entrance. Step 4: Wait for the a**holes to key your vehicle (you don't care cuz you bought a beater), stab your tires (you don't care cuz you got run flats), or break your windows (uh-oh). Step 5: Hope you die soon and come back as a hummingbird so you can have a short, happy life and not put up with the f**king human race.

Comment

Originally posted by Sit-N-Fly View Post
      Hope you die soon and come back as a hummingbird so you can have a short, happy life and not put up with the f**king human race.

Comment

Originally posted by Sit-N-Fly View Post
        Step 1: Move to Phoenix. Step 2: Get an old beater with crap paint and run flat tires. Step 3: Park across two spaces close to an entrance. Step 4: Wait for the a**holes to key your vehicle (you don't care cuz you bought a beater), stab your tires (you don't care cuz you got run flats), or break your windows (uh-oh). Step 5: Hope you die soon and come back as a hummingbird so you can have a short, happy life and not put up with the f**king human race.
        I live in an area where there are a few retirement communities, and I have to say, it seems like a whole lot of folks have access to parking placards because they are old and (some) overweight. I try to keep reminding myself that there are hidden disabilities, but it is really hard to try to keep up this positive attitude when so many people with placards seem to abuse the privilege.

Comment

next will be the transgender folks getting placards because not knowing which bathroom to use is a disability...

Comment

Working...
          X