No announcement yet.

Who Wears Underwear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought a pair of Glidewear underwear. I have an area prone to shearing and I'm tired of sitting on my junk! They work as designed!!

Comment

Boxer briefs here. Need something to hold my Mantex (or would that be Manpon?) in place for the occasional drips. Just use a Betty hook to get everything out of the way when cathing.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
        Uhh, yes. Need something to hold my junk in
        Exactly. I am entering the age range where I have to consider sitting on my balls. Besides, how about sweat? Would you rather get one wear and then wash your jeans or would you rather get several wears before washing? Underwear is the answer. I go with mid rise boxers that hug my thighs. That way they don't bunch and I don't sit on the seams. Calvin Klein boxers at Costco fit well. They have just the right elasticity so the band stays in place without folding and rolling. The bottom parts is also just the right elasticity to hug my thighs mid way down and stay in place too. They are good quality at a reasonable price. I stay away from briefs. The seam directly on the butt is a concern.
        Last edited by August West; 11-30-2017, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X