No announcement yet.

My latest adventures, all sorts of fun this summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no! Ryan had a history of severe chronic pain that held him back in many ways more than this skin problems, but seemed to be doing much better with this in the last few years. What a shock! I am so sorry to hear this, as he was a valued member of the CC family. RIP.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

R.I.P Ryan, proof that life is anything but fair.

Comment

Wow.

Went from, “Awesome he’s gettin’ out there again!!” to, “Wait, what?!??” real quick.

So sorry to hear.

RiP
        "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Comment

WOW just WOW

Comment

Wow. Rip
            Bike-on.com rep
            John@bike-on.com
            c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
            sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

This is a shock, sorry to read this.

Comment

Wow, what a shock! I was planning to meet him in Scottsdale next February.... Dang! I didn't even know he was struggling.
                "Cherish your tears. If you can cry, you still have some humanity left, and you are reclaiming more of it." -- David Kelly

Comment

His sister asked for a link to this thread so I provided it. It seems he wasn't feeling well the day before after an adjustment on his pain pump and had a seizure.

A message from his sister:
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by lynnifer; 10-27-2017, 10:35 PM.
                  Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Oh wow! So sad to hear he passed away! RIP Ryan

Comment

No. This is just not fair.
                      RIP Ryan.

Comment

Ryan was like family to everyone here. Super nice guy!

Comment

I’m already sad ... but this one hit me hard. Still thinking about Ryan and feeling loss.

No more care posts or happy threads like this one.
                          Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

It appears he lived by his signature that appeared at the bottom of each of his posts.

Wishing comfort and peace to his family and friends.

Comment

Ryan was always one to offer support and understanding; even when going thru challenges himself. He will be missed. He played hard at the last and went quickly. A good way to go; as we all will someday.

I had a feeling this would hit you hard Lynnifer. Holding you tightly and offering a shoulder for you to cry on.

Comment

Really sad news. I kept seeing this thread and was happy he was having adventures.

Comment

Working...
                                X