What do you want to do first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by t8burst View Post
    Buy a Ducati and go rent a race track for a day. I think I miss motorcycles more than sex.
    Yep.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Comment

Originally posted by t8burst View Post
      Buy a Ducati and go rent a race track for a day. I think I miss motorcycles more than sex.
      I think I'd scare myself, horsepower have gone up a bit since I sold my 999S. WTF I'd give it a go.

Comment

Train for and win a national masters championship in time trial (cycling). Would take about 4 years so that might not be the first. First would be a hike with my wife and dogs.
        T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by flying View Post
          Live a day without pain, top of my list
          Would love to do this!
          T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Comment

I'd get in my space ship and fly off to "third star on the right and on til dawn"

Comment

Originally posted by mrb View Post
              I think I'd scare myself, horsepower have gone up a bit since I sold my 999S. WTF I'd give it a go.
              My buddy had a 999 and I bought a brand new 1098 back in 2008. He rode mine and definitely noticed the difference. I wasn't hurt on the bike, but when I came back from the hospital I was tempted to park the 1098 in the living room as artwork. Selling that baby was painful.

Comment

Find God.

Comment

Spar and I mean really spar hard... as if it's a fight. And then restart my long and dedicated journey to rebuilding a body that is a respectable and extremely capable physical specimen. Strength, endurance, speed, polymetrics etc. Being as close to a physical God as humanly possible has always been my purpose, paradoxical as it may be. The functional implementation of all aspects is usually intertwined with combat… And by God I miss it. No sex no physical combat/test= pointless in my eyes. I could give up sex just for the life of physical training and discipline.
                  Last edited by JamesMcM; 08-22-2017, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tman9513 View Post
                    My buddy had a 999 and I bought a brand new 1098 back in 2008. He rode mine and definitely noticed the difference. I wasn't hurt on the bike, but when I came back from the hospital I was tempted to park the 1098 in the living room as artwork. Selling that baby was painful.
                    I know how you feel about selling them, told my missus to get rid of Porsche, Alfa Romeo and BMW motorbike. Couldn't face coming home and seeing them doing nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tman9513 View Post
                      Gotta love a good Neverland reference!

Comment

Drive to the shore - jump in the Atlantic!

Comment

The first thing would be to stretch from my toes to my fingertips.

Comment

Hit a baseball, kayak any badass river (really miss that) run to the ocean and dive in...hunt my favorite hunting grounds.

Comment

Originally posted by #LHB# View Post
                              So hypatheticly. If you where to be cured tomorrow, what would you do first? Other than the obvious sex, bathroom, shower all that stuff. If I could I would sign up for the military, its one of my biggest regrets. Other than that I would pick up a baseball and play catch. I was still playing competitive ball when I was hurt so baseball is near and dear to my heart and I miss it more than anything. So what would y'all do?

LB
                              Assuming the cure also takes away the central pain sensations, I would just enjoy no longer being tortured before I do anything else.
                              Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Comment

I have a shit list. Of all the peoples whos ass I'd like to kick once I got my legs working. My friends consider it to be an honour to be on it so do anything they can to ensure they stay on it.
                                Everybody wants freedom.... They just don't want it for everybody else...

A college professor, a man I now consider my dad, once told me...
                                "The minute you let someone decide what you can and cannot do, your life is no longer yours." A truer word has never been spoken in my opinion.

Professor Bill Johnston
                                (1930- )

Comment

Working...
                                X