Sending good vibes to long time member JazzyJeff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending good vibes to long time member JazzyJeff

I don't know much other than he was on the water last week in his pontoon boat, leaving republican comments left and right on facebook (lol) and seemed fine. Now he's in ICU and was (may still be on?) a ventilator. His family and friends are calling for prayers on Facebook ... so if you're the praying type ... please do!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Oh wow

Comment

I send my prayers.
      Non-traumatic SCI. Art, Poetry, and the Great Outdoors; these are my passions. My motto: Paint much love, always ~ Connie

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
        Now he's in ICU and was (may still be on?) a ventilator.
        What happened?
        stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

There was an update today. Pneumonia.
          Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Comment

oh wow we were at shepherds he is a hoot

Comment

So sorry to hear this! He's definitely in my thoughts and prayers!

Comment

His sister posted it was dehydration and severe heat exhaustion. Prayers to a helluva fun guy.
                "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Great news! Jeff is awake and off the ventilator and looking great! Even had some pizza. He's expected to be moved out of ICU to a regular room soon. He's looks very thin.

Comment

Home as of yesterday. Will be a long road to get his strength back.

Comment

(hits "like" button on Lynns last post)
                      Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

Comment

I sent him this post but he couldn't remember his password. Told him to email Jim.

Comment

I don't think Jims back yet Lynnifer. I have anew member of our group trying to get registered and still nothing> If there's anyone else that could do it would be cool..

Comment

Many former members can't get back in either. Can't remember their passwords. LOL

Comment

Unfortunately he's back in hospital with the same symptoms

Comment

Working...
                              X