life is fun again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

life is fun again

moved to panhandle fl last year my sis lives across the canal met a gal on golf cart invited me to a church group i went enjoyed then started to chapel services met a great bunch of people. we all so bike together thanks to john and they have

a beach jam last night was the 80.s we partied like rock stars they dam near spun me out of my chair. they had corn hole which the sand i could not do but they said next time they do 1in street so my sis and i can whip butt

people are so friendly here i am out on bike you stop visit then ride on i don/t worry about me becoming a hood ornament for a car here

we gather on monday at the flagpole to watch the sunset over the water wow is all i can say

had a touch of heat over heated thurs i called 1 of the girls next thing i knew i had 4 of them within 15 minutes to 2 hrs checkin on me

i love it here life is no longer 1 long day after another

thank ypu john for bike thank my sister forfinding this place
    Last edited by SCI-Nurse; 31 Jul 2019, 3:16 PM.

Sounds awesome vicky. Your living the good life.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

That sounds great, I am so happy for you!
      MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

It was there. Just took a little exploring and desire to find it. May you continue to enjoy your new friends and what comes with it. Happy for you.
        I refuse to tip toe through life, only to arrive safely at death.

Comment

so happy for you, warms me inside to read this.

Comment

You lost me at "Corn hole" - But hey, i don't judge. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyCrip View Post
              You lost me at "Corn hole" - But hey, i don't judge. :-)
              haha

Comment

Happy to hear that vjls, its important to find fun things to do

Comment

Wonderful. thank you for sharing your happiness. encouraging and hopeful. and just gives a smile and little lighter feeling. C
                  Non-traumatic SCI. Art, Poetry, and the Great Outdoors; these are my passions. My motto: Paint much love, always ~ Connie

Comment

awesome! i was just in panama city beach for a week and had alot of fun fishing and whatnot. the locals dont seem to like tourists though. i guess southern hospitality does not stretch that far south.

Comment

never been there but a lot of my ab friends go

Comment

Originally posted by royb View Post
                        awesome! i was just in panama city beach for a week and had alot of fun fishing and whatnot. the locals dont seem to like tourists though. i guess southern hospitality does not stretch that far south.
                        It all depends what the tourists are doing...
                        "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and other people may not be able to tell the difference."

Comment

Corn hole?? I was curious.
                          It looks as mad a fun as gumboot throwing in Taihape .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtnedoQGEWg

Comment

To each his own...some people enjoy playing AND watching curling.

Comment

seeing as my quad hands can not hold I put mine in a Walmart bag and pretend I am bowling I am awesome my ave when bowling before was 175 my sis was 180 my dad could have ben a pro bowler but was a alchy

Comment

Working...
                              X