life is fun again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gjnl View Post
    To each his own...some people enjoy playing AND watching curling.
    My department in 2017 went curling for a corporate outing at the olympic training center just outside of Minneapolis and I watched and became hooked in just a few hours. What is actually more fun than that is to watch them fix the ice after play. They fill holes and patch with spray water bottles. No Zamboni's used although they do have a small re-surfacing cart.

Sorry to hijack vjls... your joy and gratitude even if dated is refreshing

Comment

Originally posted by Patton57 View Post
      My department in 2017 went curling for a corporate outing at the olympic training center just outside of Minneapolis and I watched and became hooked in just a few hours. What is actually more fun than that is to watch them fix the ice after play. They fill holes and patch with spray water bottles. No Zamboni's used although they do have a small re-surfacing cart.

Sorry to hijack vjls... your joy and gratitude even if dated is refreshing
      Curling is a curious sport for sure, but once you watch a few matches it is clear there is strategy, skill, and athleticism involved.

Comment

Good for you, envy you, yes i do.
        I found and old ranch home with a shit budget to renovate, still i'm happy as i'm progressing, albeit slowly, and i succum to crushing pain after 40hrs of fentanyl patch like clockwork....clock? You could literally set your wristwatch to it but nobody bothers to wear watches anymore,, lest you're a diamond wearing rapper. Yeah

Comment

Working...
        X