Do I need a lawyer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I need a lawyer?

Information about a possible medical malpractice case removed at the request of the OP.

(KLD)
    Last edited by SCI-Nurse; 20 Jun 2017, 8:25 PM.

Yes contact a lawyer and get a different one for your wife and another one for your child.

Comment

Oklahoma Bar Association - Here is a free online directory of Oklahoma lawyers who are in private practice and available to take new clients. You can search by city and/or county ? plus by practice area to better identify an attorney with expertise in the area you need help with. Low Cost or No Cost Legal Assistance. To take advantage of low cost or no cost assistance, you will need to meet certain income or other qualifications before service can be provided.

http://www.okbar.org/public/LegalSer...ssistance.aspx

Comment

Yes, but don't post anything on a public forum/website about this...I would actually recommend taking down your post completely. Your description of the events is discoverable, and may actually hurt your case.

(KLD)
        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Thanks for the input. How do you erase the thread?

Comment

I will remove it for you.

(KLD)
            The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

If you THINK you need a lawyer you DO. The original cost to you should be minimal, asking his/her advice on what they might be able to do for you in your situation as of value advising you, on making up your mind. Then go from there.

Comment

Working...
                X