Enjoy spring roses!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy spring roses!

Spring is definitely here in Southern California. Enjoy some roses!

(KLD)
    Attached Files
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

A few more:

(KLD)
    Attached Files
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Magnificient!

You grow beautiful roses every year and a wide variety.

I have seven bushes, 6 that were over 25 years old when I bought my house 24 years ago. So, they are 50 years plus. I pruned around Valentine's day as recommended by the extension service in this part of Virginia. I am seeing some buds on them which is a bit early due to warm winter.

Beautiful job!
      Thanks for sharing.
      Last edited by ChesBay; 10 Apr 2017, 5:13 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Thanks. I have 18 bushes total. Put all but one into raised beds I built 9 years ago...the remaining one has been in a half wine barrel for 20 years now, and I think it is on it's last legs. Probably will replace it next year. Here in Southern California we prune in late January (after having roses for Christmas) and usually have a great rose bloom by Easter every year.

(KLD)

Comment

So beautiful!! Thanks!

Comment

Glorious simply glorious!

Comment

Working...
            X