No announcement yet.

Congratulations Nurse KLD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it is clear that you are a CareCure treasure.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

You will be missed, your advice is unfailingly spot on.

Comment

Very best to you in retirement. Glad you will stay active with CareCure as you are such a great resource!

Comment

Your the best

Comment

Yes congrats KLD well deserved

pbr
            The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Thank you.
              Tom

"Blessed are the pessimists, for they hath made backups." Exasperated 20:12

Comment

Mazel Tov on entering this new phase of life. I hope you find it enjoyable. Like all the others, I thank you for all your help here, and look forward to continuing communications (even if not all about spinal cord injury related issues.)
                Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Comment

Congratulatons! Don't spend your retirement fighting spam!

Comment

Congratulations! – I have valued your advice over the years, and for those of us with MS, the fact that your mother also had MS gives it extra credence. Thanks.

Comment

Say it ain't so! You will be missed.
                      The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
                      --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
                      ––Paul Nussbaum
                      usc87.blogspot.com

Comment

Best wishes and thank you for your work with Care Cure. Our family (and so many others) have benefited from your experience.

Comment

Hard to put into words when someone like you has devoted their life to helping SCI's and others that need you. Care Cure has been a life saver to countless people and you have been a large part of that!

Thank you.

Comment

You have always given sympathetic advice and recommendations. Enjoy your next chapter and look forward to hearing about your adventures. Best to you and your family.
                            In the dime stores and bus stations, people talk of situations, read books, repeat quotations, draw conclusions on the wall. ......Bob Dylan

Comment

Kathy, thank you not only for your great care of your patients but your passion and love for them. You are the best of the best. Wise.

Comment

Working...
                              X