Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here

Hello everyone,

I'm very new here and I really want to make some new wheelchairfriends!
    I have no clear idea of how this works and of how I can get in touch with people, can anyone help?
    thanks!

A good start would be an introduction and some information about yourself, your interests, etc.
    69yo male T12 complete since 1995
    NW NJ

Comment

http:///forum/showthread.php?256293-...=1#post1812613

(KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Photos help.
        "Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed." - Hunter Thompson
        T5/6 complete

Comment

Originally posted by Rook98006 View Post
          Photos help.
          Photos especially help devos.
          "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Originally posted by Oddity View Post
            Photos especially help devos.
            I haven't seen that subject come up in so long I forgot about them. Ugh. Only once did I wish for a devo and it was when I was at physical rehab and they were lining us up to meet our therapists. One of them was this stunning Australian woman with beautiful long curly hair. Suddenly I thought there was a good reason I came to the program, hoping that she would take me behind the curtain and fall in love with me. However that is not who I got. I got this woman who looked like a depressed middle-aged lumberjack. Turns out I got the right person. The Aussie was mean and nasty as hell and my therapist was really sweet and helpful. Looks don't mean a thing :-)

Comment

Welcome Charlotte. I enjoyed your photos. You seem to be a very active person. I am sort of a grandfather around. If you click the link at the bottom of this post you can get a quick look at my life as an SCI.
              You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
              http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
              http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Comment

Thanks a lot, also for sharing your story!

Comment

Originally posted by charlotteaelbrecht View Post
                  I have no clear idea of how this works
                  You go on to become a supermodel and have an amazing incredible spectacular life. And I get to say "I knew you when"

Originally posted by SCIfor55yrs. View Post
                  I am sort of a grandfather around. If you click the link at the bottom of this post you can get a quick look at my life as an SCI.
                  A pleasure to meet you Sir, also enjoyed your bio.
                  "Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed." - Hunter Thompson
                  T5/6 complete

Comment

Working...
                  X