No announcement yet.

Sleep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been having sleep issues for a number of years even before my accident. These issues have only increased since my accident. For me, Benadryl, and similar products do not work for me. If you thoroughly read the label you will find that in a small percentage of people it can cause excitability and irritability. That's me. After reading an article on the effects of small doses of Suboxen, I now have more insight into some of my issues including sleep. Cymbalta doesn't seem to have an effect as well and the melatonin does nothing either. For me, it appears my medicinal concoction is the cause and I need to eliminate some. I doubt this provided an insight or help other than to let you know you're not the only one suffering from sleep issues.
    DaDutchman
    C5/C6 since 2007 due to car accident

Comment

I not uncommonly have trouble falling asleep, or going back to sleep. If I wake up during the night, primarily of all the lovely central pain sensations. Lying awake in excruciating pain is even worse than being awake during the day feeling those pains.
      Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Comment

Working...
      X