Comedian Garry Shandling dead at 66.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comedian Garry Shandling dead at 66.

March 24, 2015, Comedian Garry Shandling dead at 66. Mr. Gary Shandling played a small role in this film Love Affair (1994). His part is in the middle of the trailer.

RIP

Ti
    "We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by difficulties."

First saw Garry Shandling on an airline video circa 1984! He was a funny man, even then.

A comment he allegedly made to his good friend and colleague Jerry Seinfeld:
    “What I want at my funeral is an actual boxing referee to do a count, and at ‘five’ just wave it off and say, ‘He’s not getting up,'”

RIP Mr. Shandling

All the best,
    GJ

Comment

What a shock...so young! I saw him a couple of times in comedy clubs in So Cal. Always enjoyed his humor. RIP.

(KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

He left a gift to us fans:

http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/news/...o-hbo-20160325

Comment

This was a really funny guy. We will miss him.

Comment

I'm sorry to say this now that he's passed, but I never really found him to be that funny?
            Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Working...
            X