No announcement yet.


  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • water

    moving to florida lol water authority sent this notice should I be concerned have been on well water for 20 years city water 2

    now moving to fl I have sp should I be concerned about shower and getting in hole

    tthm trihalomethanes they are not saying emercy but its iin water still ok to drink I am concerned about baths

  • #2

    Trihalmethanes should be avoiding for drinking by using bottled water. You should also limit as much as possible exposure through swimming or soaking in a bathtub in water with high levels, as it is a carcinogen.

    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.


    • #3
      I get stuff from the "water authority" its a scam to put in water softener. Call the local health department in the city you will move to and ask them how the water is.