water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

water

moving to florida lol water authority sent this notice should I be concerned have been on well water for 20 years city water 2

now moving to fl I have sp should I be concerned about shower and getting in hole

tthm trihalomethanes they are not saying emercy but its iin water still ok to drink I am concerned about baths

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trihalomethane

Trihalmethanes should be avoiding for drinking by using bottled water. You should also limit as much as possible exposure through swimming or soaking in a bathtub in water with high levels, as it is a carcinogen.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

I get stuff from the "water authority" its a scam to put in water softener. Call the local health department in the city you will move to and ask them how the water is.

Comment

Working...
      X