Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

name of the woman bringing charges against Cosby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• name of the woman bringing charges against Cosby?

If Mr. Cosby's reputation is gonna be dragged through the mud, I feel it's only fair that this info be put out there...for ALL to see and bare witness to. What's her name? What's her sexual history? Has she had an abortion, if so how many? Did she make a habit of taking drugs handed to her by strange men, and then going "back to their place?" This should be made public.

Maybe even offer to pay men that she's slept with that will come forward to talk on O'Reilly....now THAT would pull some fox viewers

I think there are ~29 women accusing Cosby. Of course, they are not believable. NOT!

Jake? Are you a Cosby supporter in this? Or a troll?
    How could anyone doubt Cosby's guilt when so many accusers have surfaced, most with the same story?
    69yo male T12 complete since 1995
    NW NJ

Comment

Jake likes to troll and Cosby is guilty. What amazes me is how many women accept pills in those settings. Who would have ever thought?
      I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

exactly most with the same story. "He gave me a pill. I took it. Then I went back to his place..." ???

Comment

I'm not particularly trolling on this one. The thing seems very bizarre to me...

Comment

What the fuck does a woman's sexual history and having any abortions have to do with her being raped?

Comment

Originally posted by Le Todd View Post
              What the fuck does a woman's sexual history and having any abortions have to do with her being raped?
              Nothing, but they will do the same to Cosby.
              I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

She has not yet proven that she was raped. We the defense will show the jury that in fact the accuser is a woman a questionable character, having a having a rather...pronounced....sexual history. In fact, that she voluntarily took a medicine from Mr. Cosby and then went BACK with him to his residence show's what kind of person she is. I think she's just trying to get some fast cash, and defame the man we all know and love as America's Dad, Bill Cosby PhD.

Moreover...where's the witness to this alleged "rape?"

Comment

Originally posted by nonoise View Post
                  They're going to look into how many abortions Bill Cosby has had?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeHalsted View Post
                    She has not yet proven that she was raped. We the defense will show the jury that in fact the accuser is a woman a questionable character, having a having a rather...pronounced....sexual history. In fact, that she voluntarily took a medicine from Mr. Cosby and then went BACK with him to his residence show's what kind of person she is. I think she's just trying to get some fast cash, and defame the man we all know and love as America's Dad, Bill Cosby PhD.

He's not a goddamn doctor; he's never earned a PhD.

Comment

Originally posted by nonoise View Post
                      For what they've done to Dr. Cosby...they damn well better be telling the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Le Todd View Post
                        He's not a goddamn doctor; he's never earned a PhD.
                        Get your facts right before taking the name of the Lord in vain

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...teaching-tool/

Seriously...couldn't you have looked it up before posting this malarkey?
                        Last edited by JakeHalsted; 12-30-2015, 11:46 PM. Reason: be more condescending...

Comment

A witness to rape? Are you taking the piss? How many rapists rape their victims with witnesses present?

Comment

Get your facts right before taking the name of the Lord in vain

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...teaching-tool/

Seriously...couldn't you have looked it up before posting this malarkey?
                            Firstly, fuck your lord.

Secondly, taking the lord's name in vain doesn't mean to simply say swear words. In Judaism, the religion from which we get the Torah, the understanding of taking the lord's name in vain is claiming to be doing something under his authority, when in fact, you have none.

Thirdly, Cosby never earned a PhD. They're honorary pieces of shit; that's why they're taken away.

Comment

From the site asshole cited:

[Cosby] dropped out of high school after he flunked the tenth grade three times. He enlisted in the Navy, where he got his GED, and then enrolled at Temple University, where he dropped out to pursue a show business career. His unfinished bachelor?s degree from Temple was eventually bestowed on him because of ?life experience.? Cosby enrolled as a part-time doctoral student at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, which awarded him the Ed.D. degree in 1977 for a dissertation on Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids.

With credentials like that, I'm surprised he isn't debating Stephen Hawking.

Comment

Working...
                              X