Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

name of the woman bringing charges against Cosby?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Le Todd View Post
    Thirdly, Cosby never earned a PhD. They're honorary pieces of shit; that's why they're taken away.
    This appears to be the real deal:
    http://www.people.com/people/archive...068008,00.html
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

    Comment


    • #17
      The man has a Master's from University of Mass. And he's also a United States veteran.....a VETERAN! Show the man a little respect why don't you.

      You repeatedly name God with lower case nouns. May I ask how many gods you have?

      http://www.people.com/people/archive...068008,00.html

      "That Doctorate After Bill Cosby's Name Is No Honorary Freebie"





      Originally posted by Le Todd View Post
      From the site asshole cited:

      [Cosby] dropped out of high school after he flunked the tenth grade three times. He enlisted in the Navy, where he got his GED, and then enrolled at Temple University, where he dropped out to pursue a show business career. His unfinished bachelor?s degree from Temple was eventually bestowed on him because of ?life experience.? Cosby enrolled as a part-time doctoral student at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, which awarded him the Ed.D. degree in 1977 for a dissertation on Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids.

      With credentials like that, I'm surprised he isn't debating Stephen Hawking.

      Comment


      • #18
        There isn't a single punishment that can be handed down that would bring justice for what he's done to all those women and young girls.

        His supporters show what greasy filth they really are by trying to bully and blame his victims. His supporters probably get some kind of a sick and demented pleasure by showing support for him. Birds of a feather...

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by nonoise View Post
          It does seem to be, but as you can read from the historical record, he was fast-forwarded through much of it. But fine, I'll concede that his writings on Fat Albert is his greatest accomplishment. And to think they made a film about that nobody Mandela instead.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Le Todd View Post
            A witness to rape? Are you taking the piss? How many rapists rape their victims with witnesses present?
            Then how many so-called "rapists" are actually men that have engaged in consensual sex with their alleged victims? Dr. Cosby has been DESTROYED. Before he goes down on a criminal prosecution he deserves his day in court. And until that day comes, he's innocent in my book.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by JakeHalsted View Post
              The man has a Master's from University of Mass. And he's also a United States veteran.....a VETERAN! Show the man a little respect why don't you.
              He enlisted in the Navy and he never saw war. Even if he had, I'd still have no respect for him as he's a rapist.


              Originally posted by JakeHalsted View Post
              You repeatedly name God with lower case nouns. May I ask how many gods you have?
              None, as I'm an atheist; I'm a naturalist in every sense of the word.

              Comment


              • #22
                He deserves a day in court. Until he's convicted, he's innocent in my book.

                Originally posted by NorthQuad View Post
                There isn't a single punishment that can be handed down that would bring justice for what he's done to all those women and young girls.

                His supporters show what greasy filth they really are by trying to bully and blame his victims. His supporters probably get some kind of a sick and demented pleasure by showing support for him. Birds of a feather...

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by JakeHalsted View Post
                  Then how many so-called "rapists" are actually men that have engaged in consensual sex with their alleged victims? Dr. Cosby has been DESTROYED. Before he goes down on a criminal prosecution he deserves his day in court. And until that day comes, he's innocent in my book.
                  Fifty-five women had sex with him, regret it, and now consider it rape. Is that your theory?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by JakeHalsted View Post
                    He deserves a day in court. Until he's convicted, he's innocent in my book.
                    Funny, you believe in god with no evidence, but want a conviction to believe Cosby is guilty, despite over fifty women claiming they were raped.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Every person deserves their day in court. I suppose I do tend to go against the grain, don't I. What can I say, I was never a cheer leader or a pom pom girl. OJ got his day in court. George Zimmerman got his. And Dr. Bill Cosby is gonna get his


                      Originally posted by Le Todd View Post
                      Funny, you believe in god with no evidence, but want a conviction to believe Cosby is guilty, despite over fifty women claiming they were raped.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by JakeHalsted View Post
                        Every person deserves their day in court. I suppose I do tend to go against the grain, don't I. What can I say, I was never a cheer leader or a pom pom girl. OJ got his day in court. George Zimmerman got his. And Dr. Bill Cosby is gonna get his
                        You're seriously going to use the trials of O.J. Simpson and George Zimmerman to justify the credibility of the courts?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by JakeHalsted View Post
                          Every person deserves their day in court. I suppose I do tend to go against the grain, don't I. What can I say, I was never a cheer leader or a pom pom girl. OJ got his day in court. George Zimmerman got his. And Dr. Bill Cosby is gonna get his
                          Wrong two examples
                          I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by nonoise View Post
                            Wrong two examples
                            Glad we see eye-to-eye on this one.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Both OJ and Zimmerman had significantly more people on their cheer leading squads than Dr. Cosby will ever have...He's been already been convicted by the public .... why? because he's an African American Intellectual...and because he isn't a sport's hero. The man deserves to be presumed innocent

                              Originally posted by Le Todd View Post
                              You're seriously going to use the trials of O.J. Simpson and George Zimmerman to justify the credibility of the courts?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by JakeHalsted View Post
                                Both OJ and Zimmerman had significantly more people on their cheer leading squads than Dr. Cosby will ever have...He's been already been convicted by the public .... why? because he's an African American Intellectual...and because he isn't a sport's hero. The man deserves to be presumed innocent
                                Jake he already admitted he gave her the pill(s?) with the intention for having sex. He is guilty of that much. The only question left is can he still be held criminally liable.
                                I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X