Happy Birthday Nurse KLD!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Nurse KLD!!

Happy Birthday, thanks for all you do!!!

Many happy returns and tight lines!

Comment

A very happy birthday to you, KLD!
      MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

Happy Birthday!
        You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
        http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
        http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Comment

Happy Birthday KLD. You are a super fantastic person, and I hope you have a great day. You help so many people here, including us many times. Thank you.
          Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Comment

Have a great day and thank you!

Comment

KLD - thank you personally for your amazing perspective and help for me. I can think of three episodes over the past five years when I sought advice and got the right kind from you.
              Happy Birthday.

Comment

Thank you all so much!

(KLD)
                The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

KLD - thanks so much for the help you provide all of us. Happy Birthday.
                  T12 Incomplete - Walking with Crutches, Injured in Oct 2003

Comment

Best Happy Birthday Wishes from GJ and NL!

Comment

Wishing you more happiness to spill over to today and the coming year too.
                      I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

Happy birthday. I very much appreciate your advice and help!

Comment

Just made it! Happy Birthday!

ket

Comment

I hope you had a nice birthday. good wishes and good health.

Comment

Belated happy birthday and best wishes for a great year ahead. Thanks for all your good advice!

Comment

Working...
                              X