The Bright Side of Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bright Side of Life

One of the best parts about being a wheelchair guy? Free parking at the airport! Yup, since meetattheairport.com, makes meeting the cute Russian dudes quite easy (go international.) Gotta get yourself a dinersclub card to get access to those lounges

Trump 2016! YEAH!

Overtaking people in shopping centres! So liberating. (The floors there... just so smooth...)

Comment

Passing road cyclists on my handcycle using the Powerpod. They always get a kick out of it and sometimes will fall in behind to get in the draft.

Comment

On rainy afternoons, weaving bracelets from my used catheters.
        You C.A.N.
        Conquer Adversity Now

Comment

Reaching a closed door moments before an AB, who is obviously rushing to hold it open for me, then holding it for them!
          "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Comment

Having a beautiful woman accepting a ride down the ramp on my lap.

Comment

Downhill wheelin'!
              Don - Grad Student Emeritus
              T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

Comment

I never have to worry about finding a seat. Also it is super easy to impress people by grocery shopping.
                chair user since 2009 from a neurological disorder

Comment

Working...
                X