Hello All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All

I haven't posted here yet but wanted to say hi.
    I'm thinking of doing a podcast with my friend Lorrie but wondered if anyone thought that would be a good idea?
    Not entirely disability related but fun....just got to work out the specifics.

Anyway I hope everyone's doing good!

-Erica
    Last edited by Erica; 14 Jul 2015, 10:39 PM.
    In 92 I thought I'd play safe & let my sober friend drive us home

Sounds like a great idea to me. Let us know when the first one is up.

Comment

Originally posted by funklab View Post
      Sounds like a great idea to me. Let us know when the first one is up.
      Thanks! We will!

Comment

Welcome back Erica, I remember you from the ole New Mobility days!

Comment

Originally posted by Rustyjames View Post
          Welcome back Erica, I remember you from the ole New Mobility days!
          Yep and Thanks!
          I had same username ....does NM have any forums anymore?

Comment

No, New Mobility got rid of their discussion forums/bulletin board about 5 years ago. Overwhelmed with trolls and spammers.

(KLD)
            The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
              No, New Mobility got rid of their discussion forums/bulletin board about 5 years ago. Overwhelmed with trolls and spammers.

(KLD)
              That's a shame...it was a huge support for me when I first became injured and I met a really Great bunch of people who I'm still friends with today

Comment

Erica, I see you are from NJ, we are having our Summer Open House on Thurs if interested- http://www.icontact-archive.com/9xHN...l0t8JhtAOn?w=1

Comment

I posted a response but it didn't go through for some reason.
                  anyway I said is this in Piscataway because I literally live one town over. I'd love to come but what exactly is this for?

Comment

Yes, in Piscataway.

Our official name is the W.M. Keck Center for Collaborative Neuroscience, The Spinal Cord Injury Project. Dr. Wise Young (this is his website) founded the Center (laboratory) in 1999. He has been a SCI researcher for nearly 40 years. Most months we have Open Houses for the SCI community to attend and hear about current research and clinical trials. July OH is much bigger, with research exhibits by our students, vendor equipment/displays, and a few guest speakers. We usually have about 120 guests.

Comment

I tried to contact somebody on the webpage but none of the numbers answered. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to get there but if there is another one coming up or something like it, please let me know.

Comment

hi Erica hope you and the kid are doing well. This is Chris from Oregon. If that is the same Lorrie I think it is I would love to see her again. Please keep us informed about the podcast

Comment

Hi, Erica.

Comment

Originally posted by backwoodsrider View Post
                            hi Erica hope you and the kid are doing well. This is Chris from Oregon. If that is the same Lorrie I think it is I would love to see her again. Please keep us informed about the podcast
                            Hey Chris, didn't u come to my house one time and stay over? And yes it's most likely the lorrie your thinking of.
                            i have a blog...addy in profile
                            Last edited by Erica; 13 Aug 2015, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                              Hi, Erica.
                              Hey cutie lol
                              Last edited by Erica; 14 Aug 2015, 6:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X