No announcement yet.

Hello All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi Erica yes its that Chris. Nice to see you again. I replied to your blog but did not see anything on there about Lorrie. Like your baby dog

Comment

Originally posted by backwoodsrider View Post
      hi Erica yes its that Chris. Nice to see you again. I replied to your blog but did not see anything on there about Lorrie. Like your baby dog
      Oh Lorrie isn't on there. We are starting a separate account when we start our podcast. Thanx about my pup but she's not a baby anymore, she's like 5 now ...she just won't get any bigger than 2lbs lol.
      what happened to NM? They got rid of forums? That sux!

im thankful they let me have my name back on here at least.
      In 92 I thought I'd play safe & let my sober friend drive us home

Comment

not been to NM in years that is sure a place and a time never going to be repeated. Remember Sylvana well she passed on a couple weeks ago. Still think of the times we had on there with you and Rob and Lorrie and Bones and PD and Cass, Victoria etc. Very good times

Comment

Originally posted by backwoodsrider View Post
          not been to NM in years that is sure a place and a time never going to be repeated. Remember Sylvana well she passed on a couple weeks ago. Still think of the times we had on there with you and Rob and Lorrie and Bones and PD and Cass, Victoria etc. Very good times
          Oh sorry about Sylvana. I remember her. I wonder if Robs okay. I haven't talked to most NM people in forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Erica View Post
            I wonder if Robs okay. I haven't talked to most NM people in forever.
            Rob's doing well, I think. He's on Facebook.

Sadly, Steve died a while back, and his PowerQuad site died with him. I didn't use it much, but that's where a lot of NM people migrated to. He was a good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
              Rob's doing well, I think. He's on Facebook.

Sadly, Steve died a while back, and his PowerQuad site died with him. I didn't use it much, but that's where a lot of NM people migrated to. He was a good guy.

Yeah I actually joined Powerquad for a while and posted but unfortunately not that long. Do you talk to Rob? How do you know where he is?

Comment

He's a Facebook friend of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                  He's a Facebook friend of mine.
                  different friend lol

Comment

Working...
                  X