Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey RR...
    Great to see you popping in. This place hasn't been the same without you. Well...it just hasn't been the same. I used to love coming here at least 2 times a day. At least they let you have an Avatar again.....
    How is Manchester anyway? Hot and rainy today I think.

Comment

all good Paul, busy training, family and work. hows your health etc? hope your thriving.

Originally posted by RehabRhino View Post
      Hey John. How's the Commando Quad life?
      Bike-on.com rep
      John@bike-on.com
      c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
      sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Good to see you're doing well, regardless of the rough couple of years.
        "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks Jenn, and others. Yep, health and work is good. I've cut down to four days a week and I work from home on another day of my choosing and it has made a huge difference to my work/life balance and gives me ample opportunity to rest the area of skin that I had surgery on in 2013, should it look like it needs it. I eat healthy, drink less, all the boring shit you need to do to survive middle age in a chair.
          C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Comment

Hi Paul....I haven't been around much in awhile myself. So many have left.....it's just not the same with so many gone. It's good to see you back and hope you can stick around!

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
              Hey Paul ... Todd will be happy you're back. Well, me too. lol
              Indeed!
              Attached Files

Comment

Dang, it's like reunion time again. Glad to see so many old names and faces back.

Comment

Very good to see you, Todd!
                  MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

Welcome back, Todd. Ironically, Rehab Rhino, who started this thread, has been long absent and my understanding does not plan to return to CC.

(KLD)
                    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Good to hear from all of you. I'm sorry to hear that about Paul, I really adored him. Hopefully, he'll reach out to me privately.
                      Last edited by Le Todd; 26 Jul 2018, 8:48 PM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

is paul on fb or ig. would like to see how he is.

good to see you todd, i hope you r well.
                        Bike-on.com rep
                        John@bike-on.com
                        c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
                        sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

RehabRhino has been on the CC FB page fairly recently.

(KLD)
                          The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
                          X