• Show
Clear All

Handicapped horse parking

Click image for larger version

Name:	handicapped parking.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	194.1 KB
ID:	2667093
    Gary Is = L-1 Para for 34 years.....................
    ~~~~~~~~~~

That's a mule
    chair user since 2009 from a neurological disorder

Comment

Jackass put it in the stall.
      I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

looks like a mule with a pack saddle maybe somebody handicapped led it to town and is now getting supplies

Comment

Originally posted by backwoodsrider View Post
          looks like a mule with a pack saddle maybe somebody handicapped led it to town and is now getting supplies
          What an "ass!"

Comment

I can't tell from the picture but that horse doesn't look handicapped.

Comment

Another "ass" parking in a handicapped parking spot. This one happens to be a NY attorney in a hurry to buy take-out.

http://pagesix.com/2015/05/26/hotsho...emper-tantrum/

“I pulled into the handicapped space to avoid blocking traffic. There were cars in front of me and cars backed up behind, it was the only place I could go. The officer refused to exercise any discretion. He was arrogant and threatened to arrest me for disorderly conduct when I yelled at him. He gave me a ticket when I was actually trying to help move the traffic along.”

Comment

Originally posted by Sarafino View Post
                That's a mule
                He/she still needs a placard. The bike had my attention. Classic.
                Gary Is = L-1 Para for 34 years.....................
                ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                X