Happy 2015!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 2015!

Happy New Year! May 2015 be a healthy and happy one for all our CareCure Family.

From all the SCI-Nurses

Click image for larger version

Name:	ob_21ae9a_happy-new-year-animation-animated-gif-9to5gifs.gif
Views:	1
Size:	237.9 KB
ID:	2666932
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Happy New Year, everyone!
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

I wish the CC community and their families a Blessed, Healthy and prosperous New Year. Good times await for all of us. 2015 is going to be a great year for positive results. Best Wishes

Comment

To the Care Cure Community. Many thanks for sharing your time and experiences.

Name:	New Year 4.46.10 PM.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	2658384

Last edited by gjnl; 31 Dec 2014, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Wishing everyone of the CC Community a Happy New Year! May 2015 full of joy good health and happiness! Make 2015 your best year yet.
          Don't too hard and remember DON'T drink too much it could end bad like this avi
          <--- JK. Best wishes
          Current Wheelchairs: Sopur Helium aka Quickie Q7 (lightest spec) rigid frame with Spinergy Spox Wheels
          Sopur Xenon same frame as the Q7 (lightest spec) folding frame With Spinergy LX (custom)

Comment

Wishing a Happy New Year to All!

Comment

With lot of love, hope and happiness Wish you all CC friends a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Hope 2015 will bring us more closer to CURE we need badly.

Comment

Name:	any.gif
Views:	1
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	2658385
                You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
                http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
                http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Comment

Happy New Year to everyone on Care Cure, I hope 2015 will be a good year for all. Thank you for your posts, I hope to participate more next year.
                  Here's my Auld Lang Syne for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw3cKFMHMmU

Comment

Happy New year to all CareCure members!
                    "The problem with self improvement is knowing when to quit." "Diamond" David Lee Roth.

Comment

Happy New Year! Let's make it a good one!
                      1FineSpineRN

Comment

Mazel Tov !!!!!!!!!
                        ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                        Jane Siberry

Comment

Happy New Year everyone! Looking forward to each and every day.

Comment

Working...
                          X