No announcement yet.

bob clark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my condolences to his friends and family.

Comment

This is a great loss. RIP.
      Blog:
      Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

This is very sad news. I hope Bob is free from pain and resting in Peace.
        Condolences to his family.

Comment

Rest in Peace Bob.
          Don - Grad Student Emeritus
          T3 ASIA A 27 years post injury

Comment

RIP brother.
            "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Very sad to lose a great soul. He was so helpful to me over the years. To those who knew him personally, I am very sorry.

Comment

Extra sympathy from me to everyone close to Bob. As only a short timer here I had little interaction with him, but could easily see he was an outstanding individual who will be sorely missed, as is being witnessed by these messages.
                I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

Heard this yesterday from a friend. I was really taken aback by the news ... we had conversed for a while and commiserated over aging like this ... in fact, I had a card sitting on my desk for the past two weeks that I meant to send, but I've been ill myself.

I had asked Bob up to Canada to stay with me for a while so we could help each other out. I feel badly that he's gone. Disability should not equal poverty. Poor Bob. No more pain and I hope he's running and flying wherever he is.
                  Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

So sad. Sympathy to all.
                    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Comment

I am sorry to hear about this. He was only 59.

Comment

Such a loss for us all. Bob was one of the most kindest and sweetest souls I have ever known. I think he talked with many of us when CC was in it's hayday. He was such a voice of reason and always encouraged everyone when they needed it the most. I wish I had kept in touch better. The world sure could be better with a whole lot more "Bobs" in it. Rest in Peace, my friend.
                        T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Sorry to hear of Bob's passing. He was such a great friend and peer to CC members. RIP

Comment

Originally posted by darkeyed_daisy View Post
                            Such a loss for us all. Bob was one of the most kindest and sweetest souls I have ever known. I think he talked with many of us when CC was in it's hayday. He was such a voice of reason and always encouraged everyone when they needed it the most. I wish I had kept in touch better. The world sure could be better with a whole lot more "Bobs" in it. Rest in Peace, my friend.
                            I wholeheartedly agree with all of that, Daisy. Bob had a unique technique for preventing infection from intermittent catheterization that he developed over many years.

When was the heyday of CC?

Comment

This is heartbreaking. Bob was such a good guy. I feel like I was just talking to him on Facebook, but it was months ago. My heart goes out to his family.

Comment

This is one of my very few forays back to CCC, but I wanted to express my deepest sympathy over Bob's passing. He was a gentleman and unfailingly kind, and he will be missed by all who had the opportunity to know him. I am glad that he was excited about his upcoming move, and even if it didn't come to be, I am sure it gave him comfort. RIP Bob. You were a good man.

Comment

Working...
                                X