• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday KLD!

Happy Birthday, thanks for all you do!

Happy birthday to you!
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

Happiest of birthdays to you!!! Thank you for helping us when it seems we have nowhere to turn.

Comment

I wish you a very happy birthday. Hope there are many more for you to celebrate in the future.
        You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
        http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
        http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Comment

Thank you all!! Celebrating by going to get my Golden Age passport at Cabrillo National Monument (if the fog lifts).

(KLD)
          The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Let's have a celebration hire a band and rent a hall! Happy Birthday!

ket

Comment

Happy birthday- thanks for all of your help and great advice. Mike
              T12 Incomplete - Walking with Crutches, Injured in Oct 2003

Comment

Happy Birthday!
                Don - Grad Student Emeritus
                T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

Comment

Happy Birthday, take today off.
                  I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

Originally posted by nonoise View Post
                    Happy Birthday, take today off.
                    Yep, Federal holiday, so I am not at work.

(KLD)
                    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Happy Birthday KLD.
                      There's always something magic, there's always something true. And when you really, really need it the most, that's when rock 'n roll dreams come true. Meat Loaf

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
                        Yep, Federal holiday, so I am not at work.

(KLD)
                        You are such a valuable resource to this site, I was suggesting you take today, your day off from here. But it is your day to do with as you wish.
                        I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Happy Birthday. Hope you are having a nice day. You deserve it!
                            Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Comment

Many happy returns!

Comment

Working...
                              X