Tippyx has died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tippyx has died

I'm not sure its been posted here but anyone who knew Tippyx, Thomas Mccann, he died Saturday morning, Aug 2 2014 of a heart attack. His brother posted it on Facebook. Is that the social norm now, finding out a friend has died on Facebook. I will miss him terribly.
    I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and
    hunger.

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear of this. Thanks for letting us know.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

So very sorry to hear this. I remember Tippy especially from the "New Mobility Days"... His stories and writing were always great and entertaining.

Rest in Peace Tippyx.

Comment

Originally posted by ChesBay View Post
        So very sorry to hear this. I remember Tippy especially from the "New Mobility Days"... His stories and writing were always great and entertaining.

Rest in Peace Tippyx.
        Sometimes his stories were all over the place, but I just blamed it on the herb lol. He'll be missed.
        A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

RIP, Tom. You and ~Fabio~ are already missed.

Comment

I have a list of people with my brother who will be informed of my demise. I think tippy will be remembered for his crazy sense of humour.

Comment

dowd. hey you! i don't think the e i have works any more...e me.

Comment

Working...
              X