Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Independence Day, USA!

From all the SCI-Nurses to our CareCure family:

If you are not going to get out for a fireworks show tonight, here is an electronic one for you: Fireworks!

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Thanks! Ours are tomorrow night after the Madison Mallards baseball game. Happy Birthday America!
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

HAPPY 4th of July!

All
      the best,
      G
      J and NL

Comment

Happy Fourth everyone :-)

By the way, I live right between two fireworks shows and the estimate for tonight is 200,000 people coming to my neighborhood. Every year they think it's clever to drive and arrive early, not thinking it out that everyone will be leaving at the same time. I have looked out the window and seen cars in traffic not move in hours.

But another holiday has come around and I am here to see it, always something to celebrate :-)

Comment

Working...
        X