My book is out Tuesday!! Craaazy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My book is out Tuesday!! Craaazy!

It took forever but it's time!! It's a memoirs about my life, but I open up about my relationships with the girls from my party. I'll only say this here, but it's more of a novel like storytelling which is obviously different then my quarky and in your face blogs. It's really a story about relationships and loyalty but I talk about some common misconceptions, parking issues, healthcare issues and the desire for a cure (we need science, not just prayer). I'll be on the today show Sunday morning and headline news Tuesday at 3pm. Katie couric has already been taped and will air in mid May. Set the dvr and check out the book!! Thank you all so much for being there whenever I've had a question!

http://www.amazon.com/The-Promise-Ac.../dp/0762792949
    Www.rachellefriedman.com

Follow me on Facebook at
    www.facebook.com/rachelleandchris

Follow me on twitter at
    www.twitter.com/followrachelle

Www.wheelstrong.com

sigpic

Hot Diggity Dang Rachelle, Congratulations! Can't keep a good person down for sure.

Comment

Way to go Rachelle. Go, Go, Go...

Comment

BIG congrats! Hope you sell a million!
        The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
        --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
        ––Paul Nussbaum
        usc87.blogspot.com

Comment

Nice One, hope is goes bestseller on you!
          "The problem with self improvement is knowing when to quit." "Diamond" David Lee Roth.

Comment

Congratulations!
            Great job!

Comment

Congrats! I hope you're not too stressed to enjoy it all.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Rachelle, that is so cool....please post the TV footage when you can....!!!

Comment

Congratulations on the book and a huge THANK YOU for making your media appearances that lead to making SCI something people are talking about!
                    (Will get your book btw......)

Comment

Thanks everyone!! Set the dvr for Tuesday 3pm est for HLN interview and Sunday at 8am-9am for the today show. They are mostly interested in my IVF journey to becoming a mom. I need a surrogate because of meds. My bp us a happy 90/50 WITH a max midodrine dosage. but if anything I will explain that otherwise I can conceive naturally. And the worl will know we can have sex! Lol.
                      Www.rachellefriedman.com

Follow me on Facebook at
                      www.facebook.com/rachelleandchris

Follow me on twitter at
                      www.twitter.com/followrachelle

Www.wheelstrong.com

sigpic

Comment

Great job rachaelle i already ordered it!
                        T6 Incomplete due to a Spinal cord infarction July 2009

Comment

You need Oprah to recommend your book.

Comment

Great segment on the Today Show this morning Rach!

http://www.today.com/health/paralyze...ent-2D79614982
                            "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Rachaelle you are now on the MSN homepage rotating news stories. Your accomplishment to get this done and out there definitely helps the whole community. You rock.
                              I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

Working...
                              X