No announcement yet.

My book is out Tuesday!! Craaazy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone! I already taped Katie couric and that will air 7/17! We talk about SCI a lot more. I'll remind y'all!
    Www.rachellefriedman.com

Follow me on Facebook at
    www.facebook.com/rachelleandchris

Follow me on twitter at
    www.twitter.com/followrachelle

Www.wheelstrong.com

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Patton57 View Post
      You need Oprah to recommend your book.
      If you read her book, you will find out why this is probably not going to happen. I agree with Rachelle's decision on this and support her.

(KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Congratulations! Your hard work and positive attitude toward life, and other people, is going to continue to serve you, and the SCI community, for years to come. Thank you! You deserve success. I'm proud to support you and looking forward to the book.
        "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Comment

I'm a day (or 3 months) late and a dollar short, but I ordered the book.

Comment

Ordered the book from our local library. Both my wife and I read it. The book is well written touching and I think very relevant to anyone with sci. Great job Rachelle!

Comment

Loved it had it read in about 3 days i couldn't put it down!
              T6 Incomplete due to a Spinal cord infarction July 2009

Comment

Congratulations! so you ladies REALLY do adventurous stuff like that at bachelorette parties? and i thought going to the strip club and chatting up the cute bouncers was a good time!

Comment

Working...
                X