No announcement yet.

:) New to Care Cure forum! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's hard for us old timers to keep up with language changes. When I was growing up a devotee was a member of a fan club for a movie star, singer, etc. lol
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by yoshi27 View Post
        Lol
        You do know they are talking about you, right???

(KLD)
        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

are there any CP wanna be's I'd love to drip acid on them for a few days, between electrical shocks, and all the other crap. Do you think they'd remain a wannbe.

sexuality is screwy and while dee vote teees really bother me ..a lot, if respectful or just don't see the disability hell I can't articulate it.

but a wannabe do they really have any clue at all what it is really like to have our issues?

I am asking of ignorance as I find it mindboggling and incomprehensible. My daughter has a apt description for that type of behavior. BAT SHIT CRAZY.

and shit wish I could find one devotee for just one more try (Couldn't resist) to close if any hot young beautiful female has a thing for a full blown, CP, Cauda Equina, blahblah blah call me. hell I'd just be happy to look at a woman

ket

Apologies for my rude behavior too many drugs maybe, or at least it is a plausible excuse

Comment

Ket, way back when use and news groups weren't totally trashed by spammers I was researching some stuff about Amnesty International. Was I surprised to find a group under alt.sadistic. Most their we're into some serious pain but several of the regular contributors wrote fiction and the wannabes there wanted lack of movement but full feeling so they could enjoy being tortured. Others wanted to be awake for their own home done amputations. I read, couldn't find why Alta-Vista sent me there on a search for AI and never went back. I much preferred the parental rants about what they wanted done to a certain purple dinosaur under alt.barney.diediedie.

Cheers to the Freaks!
            Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
              lol @ go shi ... dee eee vee oh
              The world is fucking wierd, I get it, but no way could anyone, even an unfortunate blind, death, & dumb person could develop an untoward interest in another person suffering from quadriplegia/tetraplegia, whatever you wish to label us, I mean it's just not possible in anyone's wildest imagination.......could it? Nah, not, no, negatory, none.
              I'm thinking, would they still have a fascination if I took my shirt off? Clearly, my atrophied c4.5 upper half couldn't even a "walker" ("Walking Dead") for a tasty morsel.

Comment

Tim, I am not saying that PWD cannot be sexual attractive or good partners. I don't believe that at all. What I am saying is that if the reason the person is interested in you is your disability, not who you are as a person, it is weird, and a little (if not a lot) sick in my mind.

(KLD)
                The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

My mother used to say that men become frisky in the Spring, lol. Three devos in less than ten days. Careful who you add on Facebook as I saw some CareCure members there as mutual friends. I NEVER post photos of me in my chair for that very reason.
                  Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

oops

Comment

Originally posted by Tim C. View Post
                      The world is fucking wierd, I get it, but no way could anyone, even an unfortunate blind, death, & dumb person could develop an untoward interest in another person suffering from quadriplegia/tetraplegia, whatever you wish to label us, I mean it's just not possible in anyone's wildest imagination.......could it? Nah, not, no, negatory, none.
                      I'm thinking, would they still have a fascination if I took my shirt off? Clearly, my atrophied c4.5 upper half couldn't even a "walker" ("Walking Dead") for a tasty morsel.
                      You've never read/see, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Beauty and The Beast, Cyrano de Bergerac, or met me and my girl. She sees past all my flaws. What she sees is beyond me.

Comment

Working...
                      X